Development will neighbour a number of beaches including Sunnyside beach. It will also neighbour the High Park Zoo, and Queensway in the south.
At Mirabella condos, residents will have an opportunity to live on the shore of Toronto’s beautiful waterfront.
The condos will be 10 minutes’ drive away from Bay Street and will be devoid of the congestion of downtown. Residents will have immediate access to Goodman trail, Lake Ontario and High Park.
Residents who will prefer using the Bloor West Subway Line will do so by taking a ride to Keele Subway Station.
Residents will be served by The Queensway Streetcar and 501 Lakeshore Boulevard West. The Osgood Subway station is 40 minutes away from the site where the condos will be situated.
Both towers will have its own amenities:
- Indoor Pool and Yoga Studio on 10th floor with direct views of the lake
- Luxurious Party Room
- Dining Room and Library with direct views of the lake
- Outdoor Landscaped Terrace with water feature
- Sumptuous outdoor seating and BBQ areas
- Fully Equipped Exercise Facility with views of High Park
- Business Centre
- Children's Play Area
- 2 Guest Suites
- 24 Hour Concierge to look after your needs.